Our documents are about to expire. In Russia, some documents are only good for 90 days, while others are good up to 1 year. Homestudies are thankfully good for a year and ours was complete Dec. 14, 2006 so its time to get it going again. Our social worker is to arrive for an update visit on thursday morning. While I'm not quite ready to go through the paperchase again, at least there is something to focus on and accomplish. The one tricky one is that this time we are being asked to do additional fingerprints (not for immigration) and an FBI check. The problem is that whenever you have to rely on other people for documents and signatures, it has the potential to stall out the process of waiting. God is teaching me about his timeing though. I keep reminding myself to have patience- there is nothing much I can do once the papers leave my hands. Some things just take time.
Winter 2013-2014
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment