Saturday, December 22, 2007

Ironic

Jason and I found it a little IRONIC that our old agency got re-accredited just one week after we parted ways. If we had stayed, this post would have been one of jubilation and extreeme excitement. Don't get me wrong, I am very excited for blogger friends that have gotten the best news they could have heard all year! We waited with them too. It's just ironic that things changed so quickly for everyone- and all for the better!

We do not regret making the move to the new agency at all. In fact, we rather like the idea of a smaller agency. Somehow it just feels a little more personal to us, and more real.

It's a little funny though- with all this time off I have coming up, normally I would be working crazily to get all our paperwork signed and ready to go to the secretary of state for apostilles. Smething inside of me is all of a sudden a little more "GO WITH THE FLOW." Perhaps the reason is that the holidays tend to slow everything down in both the US government, and in Russia. Perhaps it is partly knowing that a referral could happen for us sooner rather than later once our paperwork is in Russia. Whatever the case may be, God has it all neatly planned out- and is working on the details as we speak. Life is good.

No comments: