Thursday, March 6, 2008

Its a 2-post day!!!

This just in from our agency... "we reviewed your dossier and sent it to an adoptive family yesterday, who is going to hand-deliver it to our staff in Moscow this weekend!"

YAY! THANK YOU to the family who is taking our dossier to Russia with them! This means the last three documents we just mailed off will be sent to Russia next week spearately, but the staff in Moscow can start translating the bulk of it next week!

I guess its time to start thinking about baby names and a region to register in. Praise the Lord!

5 comments:

Becky and Keith said...

When I saw your post on the CSS board, I "Yippee'ed" out loud and then just had to come and see if you posted on your blog yet! YIPPE!! I'm so happy for you. You must be breathing a huge sigh of relief! Keep us posted on your region! :-)

the Horvaths said...

This is good news, and guess what? I received a package from CSS today to take to Moscow, so I bet your dossier is in there. Don't worry, I will take great care of it! Your dossier is safe with me.

ana said...

YAY! I'm so excited for you! Get ready. You'll be hearing about travel dates before you know it! Maybe we'll see you in Moscow in April.

Michael, Carrie, and S said...

Congrats Heather! That is awesome news! I hope the translation goes quickly so they can get it registered and you all can get "the call!" Yeaaa!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! Remember our slogan "Babies in 08!"