Monday, March 17, 2008

Referral!!!

Jason and I have received a referral for a boy in Russia! We are thrilled and charmed by this precious boy after seeing his photos, video and looked over his medical reports. When we saw his sweet face, and chubby little cheeks, we were hooked!

Went sent confirmation yesterday to our case worker that we want to meet him as soon as it can be arranged! We don't know travel dates, or anything like that yet- and might not for a week or more, but we thought you'd like to know the good news!

Please pray for us and our travel arrangements, safety, wisdom, guidance, peace, etc. But most of all pray for the little boy we hope to meet very soon- that he is safe, healthy, and loved!

Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good, His Love endures forever!!!

6 comments:

Carol said...

WOW, I am so excited for you! After this incredible wait you have had to be able to see pictures and video of your little one. Congratulations! Start packing...

Nancy said...

Congratulations, that's great news!!!

Aaron & Dana Craven said...

Congratulations! This is so exciting! I'm sure you are so thrilled. I will pray that you travel soon to meet this little boy!

ana said...

YAY!!! That's wonderful news. Praying that you get to travel and meet this precious little one VERY soon!

Becky and Keith said...

Congratulations! What exciting news!! I hope you get to travel very, very soon!

the Horvaths said...

Wow, how much happened in just two weeks! You go from just sending your dossier in to getting a referral! Whoa, is you head just spinning? Congratulations. I hope you get to go meet him soon! We will be ready to learn all about Kaluga!