We are devestated beyond belief and have no words to decribe our pain.
We don't know any other details or what this means for us, but certainly we are questioning what God is doing in all this, and WHY?
Our hearts are broken, and its very hard to see the positive in this.
Please keep us in your prayers.
Winter 2013-2014
12 years ago

10 comments:
I know that this is devastating, I cannot imagine what you are feeling, but I know it's indescribable. I want you to know you are in my prayers and my heart is aching for you! I know that someday you will look back and see God's hand at work. So many times, His protection and love, don't feel like love and don't look like love, but we only see part of the picture. But that doesn't make the pain any easier to bear. I wish I had words of comfort, but I know there are none!
So many times in this journey I have had to rely on the words and determination of Habakkuk. Chapter 2, verse 1, "I will stand on my guard post and station myself on the rampart; And I will keep watch to see what He will speak to me, and how I may reply when I am reproved." Verse 3, "For the vision is yet for the appointed time; It hastens toward the goal and it will not fail. Though it tarries, WAIT FOR IT; For it will certainly come, it will not delay."
Heather,
I cannot begin to imagine your pain right now. I am so, so sorry this has happened. We are thinking of you and praying for you.
Prayers for you here in Moscow, and we'll keep praying to you get your baby. So very sorry; our son was a voluntary relinquishment as well...we are devastated on your behalf. Sally & Carlos
I am so very, very sorry. There is nothing that can be said to ease the pain. Please know that you are in our prayers and if there is anything we can do (at all!) please don't hesitate to ask.
I just got your email, and I cannot believe this has happened to you all. I can't imagine what you are going through right now. I'm so sorry and will continue to keep you all in my prayers.
My heart is breaking for you both. It must be so conflicting, to be happy that the boy you fell in love with will never have to feel abandoned and wonder why his birthmother didn't love or want him, and at the same time, absolutely grieve for the loss of your dreams and your plans to nurture and love him as your son. I am so incredibly sad for you both. Please Please Please know that we are sending you enourmous amounts of love. (((HUGS)))
I am so sorry to hear this devastating news. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
I am so sorry. I don't even know what to say. I will pray for you.
I'm so sorry to hear this. You guys are in our prayers.
I have been following your blog and we too are adopting right now. My heart dropped as I read your news. Even though we may not know each other, I have been cheering you on.
I know it is difficult, but try to remember that in Romans 8:28 it says "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to HIS purpose".
Don't give up, there is a baby waiting for you. He is counting on you to stay strong through this process as difficult as it is. I will be praying for you.
Post a Comment