We're happy, exhausted, and glad to see some of our friends and family. Thank you to everyone who kept us in your prayers- we really felt the Holy Spirit at work throughout our journey! Please continue to pray for our son's health and well being, as well as our process. Now that we have begun to bond with this child and he with us, we pray that there will be nothing to hinder us from becoming a real family.
Check back from time to time for information on when our next trip for court will be and other adoption related news! God bless you all.
Winter 2013-2014
12 years ago

3 comments:
Welcome home! I thoroughly enjoyed reading about meeting your son and your week in Kaluga. We will definitely keep praying for your entire family and your adoption journey!
Welcome home! Prayers for a quick and speedy court date! Definitely keep us posted!
I'm glad to hear that you all had a great trip! We were in Moscow at the same time! I wish we would have realized it and we could have met in person! We just left on Saturday. I wonder if we were at the airport at the same time. I'm so glad your visits with your little boy went well, and I look forward to hearing more about him!
Post a Comment