IN TRANSIT... Last stop, Memphis, TN at 6:41 AM April 1st. It was to arrive today by 12:00 Noon. Im getting a little uptight about this, since the delay gives us less time to make corrections if there are any mistakes. Please pray for no mistakes- and a swift delivery tomorrow!
Winter 2013-2014
12 years ago

1 comment:
Yikes! I stressed sooooo much over the Visas. It was horrible. We did get ours in time but I realized they left my middle initial out, but we had clearly put it on the application and it's on my passport. I thought everything had to match exactly so of course, I freaked! C told me I "probably" wouldn't have a problem but let's just say I wasn't exactly comfortable with this! It turned out not to be a problem at all - thankfully!!
Best of luck & you'll be in our prayers!
Post a Comment