We had a quiet weekend, so we decided to have a little family outing and take a stroll down to the closest Metro station and take a look at the new construction they are doing across the river from here. This is the building where our apartment is located- ours is on the 9th floor in the back. Its small but cozy. We are ready to come home though, and get settled with Zachary and see what else we're going to have to babyproof. This kid can push a full luggage bag around- so we may need to rethink some things. He is very very strong!!!
Here we are on our way to the Metro. Zachary has mixed feelings about the stroller.
This is a nice monument- the detail is amazing on both horse and rider.
From the inside we could see some of the new construction going on. If I remember correctly, we saw a sign within the metro stop earlier that these buildings are going to be part of New Moscow City. It was written in Russian, so I may be wrong. But the artists rendering of the buildings was very impressive and it looks to me like they have started off well.
Once across the river, Zachary enjoyed running in the grass and picking dandilions.

3 comments:
Oh Heather!! I am so excited for you and Jason. I know you are ready to come home and settle in with Zachary. I hope that you have been able to take lots of photos to show Zachary when he is older. I will be praying for you and that your flight will be smooth and that Zachary will do very well on the plane. Please let me know once you return home! May God carry you in His hand!! What a wonderful journey you have to tell your son about!
Tara
don't forget! Something for him to suck on for take off & landing (to help with earpain!
*Deb
Oh my goodness....he is a doll! I am so happy for you! God always has a plan and all the heartache you went through was part of it! Just like labor and delivery!
Congratulations!
Post a Comment