Monday, March 30, 2009

Dancing Dude

I caught some video of little Z dancing the other day. I thought it was cute, so I'm attempting to post it here. I think he's got rhythem and style for sure!

6 comments:

Tiger & Kar said...

Ha! That was great! He definitely puts me to shame and I LOVE the dog's exit!

Carol said...

Awesome! I loved it. P is not much of a dancer right now.

Ron and Dinia said...

What a doll! I agree he has rhythme and style:)

Anonymous said...

Great!!!! Aaron loves to dance, but he falls down alot. Going is circles is his thing right now. I have been following along, but haven't had a chance to write much. I hope that things are going well w/ you. Z could probably teach me a few dances moves...LOL

Tara Smathers

Auntie Ginger said...

No way! You and he had to have been working on Choreography! I am shocked and bewildered by his ability to dance. Shuffle ball changes might be in his future--or HIP Hop dancer! Go Justin Timberlake!

Jeannie and Freddy said...

Wow, impressive! God bless;)

http://hope-ourbabygirl.blogspot.com/