Hey my fellow blogger moms- Have all of you heard about the "Every Day is Mother's Day" conference in Denver? Its presented by Heather Forbes http://www.beyondconsequences.com/momsconference/
Im really giving serious thought to go to this conference because honestly, I think it might really help me. Im praying on it, and trying to consider expenses, schedule etc. What my biggest concern is the fact that I've never been gone overnight from Zach since we've been home, and I really don't know what it might do to him to be gone for 3 days and nights. There really is only one way to find out I guess, but I don't really want to pay a heavy price when I return for leaving him that long. Im sure many of you can understand.
Even still, I keep coming back to to idea that What if this could change my life for the better? What if this helped me better become the parent I want to be now?
Those two questions are powerful motivators to register despite the fact that it might cause some problems for Zachary and I especially in regard to attachment. He'll have been home 10 months by May 1st.
Im open for consideration and seeking the counsel of the other adoptive moms out there. Feel free to comment on what you would do or other things to think about.
Winter 2013-2014
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment