We were super busy over the past weekend with my parents 4oth Wedding Anniversary party and the next day going to a Marathon in Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN to watch our Brother In Law race. It was fun, but exhausting (and we weren't the ones running!) Here are a few photos of our little trip- Zach loved the crowds and activity and so did the rest of us!
Minneapolis Skyline
Sister and Brother In Law before the race
Mile 17 Looking Good!

Mile 22
We were so happy for our Brother In Law for finishing before his goal time and toughing it out. It was cold as you can see we are all in warm jackets!
Winter 2013-2014
12 years ago

2 comments:
Awesome, I feel like I have re-lived it!
Brrrr... looks so chilly! :-) I ran a mile two weekends ago and nearly died. :-) Tell your BIL 'WAY TO GO'!! I'm very impressed!
Hope you all are doing well!
Becky
Post a Comment