Thursday, March 4, 2010

13 Weeks and Counting...

27 more to go until Zachary becomes a big brother!
Miracle surprize baby is due 9.9.10
Please join us in prayers of thanksgiving and praise to God for this unexpected blessing!

Psalm 139:12
"For you yourself created my inmost parts; you knit me together in my mothers womb. I will thank you because I am marvelously made; your works are wonderful, and I know it well..."

9 comments:

Becky and Keith said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited for you! :-) What a happy, happy day! Zachary is going to be a wonderful big brother.

Mark and Sinziana said...

Oh, this is wonderful! Congratulations on this and many more blessings that your family will receive with this baby! Zachary will love to have a sibling!

Carol said...

Congratualtions! My bd is 9.8 - maybe it will be an extra special lucky day this year!

Troy and Rachel said...

Woo Hoo - CONGRATS!!! That is so exciting! I bet Zachary is going to be the bestest big brother!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful - wonderful! We will keep you in our prayers in a new way now!

Anonymous said...

Ooops - sorry, that last message was from Mark & Deb (my account is changed). We are happy happy (now ya know how Sarah felt!)

Kris Olson Harmon said...

Congratulations on this wonderful blessing. Great parents and Great Big Brother.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! I am so happy for you! =)Amy Kaster

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! What wonderful news!!!! Congratulations!!!! Prayers and thanksgiving going up for you and your family.

T. Smathers