Sunday, October 21, 2007

Skittish

The days of constant waiting have taken thier tole on pre-adoptive families. Many have decided in these last three weeks to switch agencies to those that are currently accredited and working in Russia. Even families using our agency have been a little skittish lately and made the switch. I have to say it does make me concerned, wondering if these families know something I don't know. On the other hand, I also see a positive for us who remain. Though it might sound bad or selfish, I am a little glad that there are a few less families from our agency waiting in line front of us. It certainly can't hurt our wait time once accreditation happens!

We are still hearing the rumors that it could be next week, but as one week rolls into another, its hard to get too excited about it. The reality is, it will happen when it happens. I can't do anything to speed it up. I don't know how Jason and I will celebrate, but I am sure we will!

No comments: