Well, the homestudy finally arrived back with our social worker today with the USPS delivery. YAY. However, as the above title suggests, the weather is far from cooperating for me to drive the 50 miles to go get it. I started out and within the first 5 miles hit rain, ice, sleet, and snow. Being the chicken that I am, and knowing that the weather is coming from the direction I was to have traveled, I turned around and headed back to work. Seeing that was getting worse by the minute, I packed some work and headed home, driving another 25 miles in more of the same yucky weather. I'm glad I turned around. As it was, there were some very slick spots that made me wonder if I was going to regain control of the car or if the snow was going to swallow me up and send me over the shoulder. I want those papers more than anything- except my life and my child. It was hard to make, but it was the right decision. I've waited this long. What is one more day, right?
Winter 2013-2014
12 years ago

1 comment:
Getting that home study has been so difficult for you all! I hope the weather is better tomorrow and that you can get it! You are getting so close!! :)
Post a Comment