The title above says it all. Our homestudy was to come in the mail on Thursday. It didn't. Then it was Friday- nothing. Saturday-same thing... We're now crossing our fingers for Monday.
Its so crazy- we are waiting for these valuable pieces of paper to come all the way from Des Moines, only to quick make some copies of them and send them BACK to Des Moines to the Sec. of State for apostilles. You can be sure we will be sending them OVERNIGHT. None of this waiting a week to get documents that have only traveled about 100 miles one way. No offense to my friends and relatives who work for the USPS, but I think the postal carrier is walking those papers rather than driving them in a truck.
Please pray they didn't get lost in the mail!
Winter 2013-2014
12 years ago

1 comment:
LOL! I think you're right about the USPS. I'm sure it'll take a LONG time to get my FBI clearance since I forgot to include an airbill. :-) I hope you're home study comes on Monday! You've definitely waited long enough!
Post a Comment