Friday, May 30, 2008

Bumps in the Road

We seem to have expereinced a slight change in plans, along with a few bumps in the road. I'll write more sometime later, but for now please keep us in your prayers for calm, steadfastness, peace, wisdom, and courage.

3 comments:

Michael, Carrie, and S said...

Okay-I'm eager to find out if things are different from your email that you sent me or if things are the same! I look forward to hearing your updates! I'm praying for you all!

Tiger & Kar said...

Hi Heather! We just returned home from our 3 week stay in Moscow & I'm getting caught up on blogs, our Yahoo group & email. I didn'nt realize you were traveling next week. Can't wait to hear more details. In the meantime, I hope all is (and goes) well with your travel plans. Good luck!
Karyn

Becky and Keith said...

Hi Heather! I hope my well wishes aren't too late for your trip. You are most certainly in our thoughts and prayers. Can't wait to hear more about your trip.