Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Psalm 100

Psalm 100
A psalm. For giving grateful praise.
1 Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth.
2 Worship the LORD with gladness;
come before him with joyful songs.
3 Know that the LORD is God.
It is he who made us, and we are his;
we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving
and his courts with praise;
give thanks to him and praise his name.
5 For the LORD is good and his love endures forever;
his faithfulness continues through all generations.

5 comments:

Over Caffeinated Mama said...

Ya Hoo! :)

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

I am hoping this is good news for you and so glad your luggage made it!!! Continuing to pray for you through this journey!

Tiger & Kar said...

Beautiful! Can't wait to hear more about your trip!

Michael, Carrie, and S said...

I'm so happy for you all and look forward to hearing more details!!!

Tara said...

Heather: You are in my thoughts and prayers as you prepare for your 3rd trip. I cannot wait to meet you when we arrive in Kaluga!