Sunday, September 27, 2009

Big Words, Funny Kid

Last week I saw Zachary snitching a baby wipe from the dispenser and wiping his nose with it. I asked him
"What's the matter, why are you wiping your nose with that?"

He said, "CHEESEBURGER in nose."

I busted a gut and tried hard not to embarrass him so I just said

"Oh, I see. You have a cheeseburger in your nose. I bet that hurts!" all the while stifling the giggles.

Amazing that a 2 year old can clearly say Cappuccino. But a simple word like water is called Wager. And Lemonade is Lemomaid.

Zach's new vocabulary has us in stitches often. Simple, cheap, and family friendly entertainment!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You just gave me a big laugh. How cute. Zach is so smart.

becky m

Over-Caffeinated said...

He has grown so much... for whatever reason, I have been clicking on the link on your comments occasionally and it didn't list your blog on the profile... so I thought you had shut down your blog. Tonight I decided to try it again. Glad I found you again!

I'm going to e-mail you directly regarding your e-mails today. I just need to sit down and think through it first.